PING: jbjeep

Hey Jenn!

How was MOAB?

Any good stories? Any photos??

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Working on it.... Had to cut between 5-600 pics down to less than 200. Need to do the write up still. Some amusing stuff happened. A few great pics, lots of good ones.

My rig goes back to the fab shop a week from tomorrow... gotta reinforce some stuff (story later). I'm not the only one needing work either. I am also NOT the one who rolled this year.

Bad part of the trip was that plans got changed for a variety of reasons and I didnt get to run any trails that I have not run before. Oh well, next time I guess. It was still fun, just not as much as it would have been. I am thinking that I need to run with a different bunch next time - then I would be assured of seeing some new country.

Got an invite to CO "anytime", that being only a few hours further may turn into a reality next year or the one after. Holy Cross, Black Bear Pass and all that good stuff up there. =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing all about your trip.

The really great thing about digital is you can take a lot of them for nothing, the really bad thing is that it's a tough job sorting through them.

It's too bad that you didn't get to see anything new I bet it was a disapointment to you but it couldn't have been too bad if you have to go in for reinforcements :)

Kate

: >>How was MOAB? : >>

: >>Any good stories? Any photos?? : >>

: >>Kate : >>

Reply to
Kate

Working on it. Got the pics ready - took a while to learn the new software enough to make do - not sure if I really like this new software, but its free and thats a good price. Now have to do the write up. Thats gonna take a while, I need to think it thru and figure out what to say without pissing too many people off. lol.

Not getting any new stuff made it only a so-so trip for me. The reinforcements are nothing new, a couple of years ago I ripped the other side off... its where the rear lower control arm attached to the axle. This time it was the passenger side. Its just one more thing to get fixed and beefed up.

I'll be working on the web page this weekend and will post it when I have it done and uploaded to the site.

Reply to
jbjeep