Passat body creak

Since new, my 2007 Passat has creaked when driving slowly over smooth but undulating surfaces. The creaks come from the body panels (not the dash) and
not just from a single source.
The dealer at first said (as they do) that there was no fault, but VW Australia have apparently now issued a service bulletin acknowledging the fault.
A warranty service last week installed an "oil foam" part meant to stop the creaks, but it didn't work. The car is now in the shop to be stripped to discover the source of the creaks, and will be off the road for perhaps two weeks.
Any similar experiences out there? Any fixes?
Geoff Hammond
are they sure it's the body and not the front suspension?

Just let the dealership worry about it now. Now that they have acknowledged the issue its their problem now. Not sure what the laws are in Aus. Here in Canada if they can't fix it in 3-4 attempts they have to buy the car back.
Craig

I haven't spoken to a mechanic -- the dealership keeps them hidden behind the front office staff. The creaks come from the back half of the car, so it doesn't sound like the front suspension.
Geoff