rabbit pickup plate bulb needs replacing

My lisance plate bulbs are out on my 81 rabbit pickup truck... where do i get new ones from??????

Tried the dealer but they said they were out of stock. :( is that true? what do i do?

Reply to
Graphicrepro4you

I'm not sure where you are located but this place has anything you could ever need for any Volkswagen and they are very helpful. There are located in Auburn Hills, MI.

Archangel