Best Kia Parts Outlet?

Is there a place that sells KIA parts for less than the dealers?

Also, are there any maintenance manuals available for the Sedona (2002-03)?

Reply to
Bill O'Neill

I had very good luck with ignition wires from them. Got NGK's that are nicer than the stock ones for my Optima. Dealer wanted 45 bucks, they were

27 bucks from these guys, and fast shipping.

Reply to
T. D.