Re: 89 Jetta Power Steering Conversion

Thanks.

Although... I'm having 2nd thoughts... I asked around, and it's going to cost me ~$170 (in US dollars) in parts... And maybe more on the PS fluid. And, I checked, a similar car with PS, A/C, everything... costs about.. no more than $1000..... not sure that it's worth the money...

I went to a yard, and found a Jetta with the same trim level... guess what, that car had a minor crash to it's front, and the rest is in even better conditions compared to mine... how sad.

David

My car has ac and power steering, when I have the chance I will take some > pics for you.
Reply to
David Lo