Re: VW main dealer servicing cost UK

They sound like VW prices, reasonable? well you make your own mind up. The service will take about 1 to 1.5 hrs. I recently paid about 140 for my 60 k service What model/engine ?...prices vary as do the cambelt prices / change period. Luckly mine is 120k so im only half way there!...:-)

I've just been quoted £188 for a 60k service, £220 to £300 for a > cambelt change. Do these prices seem reasonable to you?
Reply to
Smokin