Re: Where is the speedometer cable located?

There is none!!! Grab your car, wallet, and exit his shop at warp 9. The forget his phone number, face, shop location... and never go back! BTW, what is wrong with your speedo cable other than there is NONE!

Hi, > Can anyone tell me where the speedometer cable located on the 2002 Jetta? > (posting a pic would be nice) The mechanic I went to said I needed to > replace it. > > KEHT > >
Reply to
Woodchuck