slight pulsation at high speeds, only when accelerating

Hello

I've noticed that when faster then 160kph I get a slight pulsation in my steering wheel. If I lift off the throttle it goes away, if I apply enough throttle to maintain speed it stays... Haven't tried cruise control yet.

Even 5-10 kph less and all is fine.... Don't want to take it much above 5kph more then it starts vibrating..... As 160kph is already pretty fast....

Reply to
Rob Guenther

I had a problem like this once and it was a bum tire. Not sure why it behaved like that.

...Sean.

Reply to
CheetoDust

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Could be the beginning of a CV going bad

Reply to
Woodchuck

Reply to
Rob Guenther