Snow tires.

Hi, I have a pair of Brand new Blizzak Winterforce studded snow tires on
brand new Steel VW 4 bolt 13" wheels. They were on my 86 Golf for
less the 200 miles. Still have the paint between the treads. P155/80/R13.
From tire rack.
I sold the Golf Diesel. Im without a VW . First time in 20 years. Holy
Crap.
I kept them thinking they would fit my Toyota Echo but the wheels wont fit
over the brakes.
Im in Cleveland Ohio. $150 .
Diesel. snipped-for-privacy@1y1a1h1o1o.com Remove numbers.
Reply to
DogDiesel
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:49:48 -0500, "DogDiesel" wrote:
Try Craig's List if you have not already...
Reply to
PeterD

Site Timeline Threads