source for "OEM" style VW wipers?

I have a 2005.5 Jetta 2.5L. The windshield wipers have a proprietary connector design and I can't replace them with standard ones. So, I
have two questions:
1. Other than my dealer, Can anyone recommend a good source for those non-standard blades?
2. Alternatively, would it be difficult to replace the wiper arms with ones that have a standard connector? How expensive would they be?
-alan
--
Alan Hoyle - snipped-for-privacy@unc.edu - http://www.alanhoyle.com /

1stvwparts.com has them for $11.70 each. They don't seem to list just the rubber, though.
Timothy J. Lee

It might be herresey but I am running the factory blades on my 2003 which was made in 2002.