Sport tuning a 1991 cabriolet 1.8....suggestions?

So if you read my previous posting about the bentley manual, you know I went from a 1998 gti vr6 to a 1991 cabriolet....automatic of course....this was my wifes car!

ouch is right....part of the sacrifices of having a family...at least were a vw family!

About the only mod on it is a Techtonics stainless cat back system and a k&n filter in the stock airbox

I'd like to improve the handling and performance a little, but not sure where to start

suggestions?

thx- Mike

Reply to
mike s

notes.d

I agree. I put both the upper and lower stress bars in my 81 Rabbit convertible and the lower made a much bigger difference. I'll be putting on sofsport springs and Boge pro gas struts in the next week or two. If your interested I let you know how that goes.

HTH Steve

Reply to
Stephen E Haare