vangon with low heat

Hello to all.

Have a 1990 VW vanagon. On my trip to Albany Friday and using the heat for the first time this season it seemed to be running cooler than usual. The entire trip on the highway the temp needle stayed down and only came up off the bottom during some stop and go city driving.

My passenger suggested the thermostat might be stuck open.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
justasking

That is a good suggestion!

SFC

Reply to
SFC

Like listen to your passenger? Afterall, your thermostat may be stuck open...

Reply to
PeterD

Thermostat is just old and wore out.

Reply to