VW Golf III AAM engine RPM problem

Hello everybody.

First of all, sorry for my english, but I hope that you will understand my problem.

I have Golf III with AAM engine (1.8L, 55kW, monopoint).

Problem is that very often when engine past 2ooo RPM, and I let out thrust pedal, my engine start by it self to giving more rpm for half secund. When I cahnging gears I see on RPM gauge that for very short time RPMs start to rase for 300-500 RPM, or when I whant to break with engine, also start to accelerate.

I know that idle acuator giving that extra thrust (I feel that thrust pedal go down littlebit), but I don't know whay.

Does someone have any idea? Thank you in advance, regards from Croatia...

-- Goran

Vukovar se vraca kuci...

Reply to
GoraN

just a guess, but a slightly sticking throttle cable?

Reply to
PeterD

If I have understand you coretly, that is not problem. My throttle pedal goes on good place, but then little electric motor (that have purpos to control idle speed) start to giving more throttle. Problem is that ECU because of some reason thinks that it's need to give more throttle, but I don't know whay.

Is there any senzor that is very important and from wher ECU reading when need to give more throttle? If engine is under 2ooo RPM, ther is no that problem?...

-- Goran

Vukovar se vraca kuci...

Reply to
GoraN