wheel bolt covers

Hola don Pablo, como esta? Queria pedirle el favor a ver si le es posible conseguirme 16 tapitas para los pernos de las ruedas, yo se las pago, es que no tengo un dealer de VW cerca, y trabajo muchas horas vendiendo carros en KIA en Fort Pierce, a la orden. Bueno saludos a la familia y en especial a tu papa. Ramon.

Reply to
Regal953

and as this is a english group, this is what a translator made of it.

< Hello gift Pablo, like this? Queria to request the favour to see if it is possible to obtain to me 16 small covers to him for the Rep to us of the wheels, I to him am pleased, she is that I do not have to dealer of VW surrounds, and work many hours selling cars in KIA in Fort Pierce, at your service. Good greetings to the family and especially to your Pope. Ramon.>
Reply to
Neil - Usenet

I'm sorry the message found its way to this NG, it was not my intention. It was directed to my friend Pablo but you took it upon yourself to try to translate it into English, for whom? (We are bi-lingual Florida residents, US citizens.) You need to improve your Spanish, as your translation is very, very far from accurate. Thanks.

Reply to
Regal953

I am not Spanish. I am English. As is this Usenet group.

The translation was done via

:-)

Reply to
Neil - Usenet