WTB a 5 speed manual transmission

for my 1989 Fox GL - 1990 or better

Reply to
Karl Sigerist S

Hi Karl, I'm parting out a '90 Cabriolet w/5-speed. I'll take $150 for the transaxle. I'm above Atlanta if you're interested. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver

Hi Karl, I'm parting out a '90 Cabriolet w/5-speed. I'll take $150 for the transaxle. I'm above Atlanta if you're interested. You can email me at "imthadriver at yahoo.com" - please don't leave this full email anywhere on your computer or publish it (with the @ sign) - I want to keep this email address. Some folks have called me paranoid (& other things :-) about saying this but I got 38,934 SPAM messages last year - *not* counting this yahoo address & my hotmail address!!! Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver