WTB: Control arm.

After a fresh snow my right control arm met it's fate with a curb.

I have 2 parts cars, but they're 3 hours away. parts4vws has new ones w/bushings for $45.00 + S&H.

I was hoping that someone had one here for sale. It doesn't need to be pretty. Just a A2 right control arm with bushings. It's on my winter beater (which is living up to it's name) As long as the bushings aren't completely falling apart, it should work.

A2, 1992 Jetta, Right control arm.

Just e-mail me if you have something, thanks.

Reply to
Jedediah Frey