1.8 Digifant Engine FS

I will have a 1.8 digifant engine for sale shortly. I was just wondering if there was any interest in this sort of thing.

If you are interested you can hear it run before I take it out of the car, hell you can even take it for a spin.

I'm looking for $150 CDN. I will take it out, you take it away. It has about 220,000 on it, no major leaks.

If you are interested I'm in the Toronto Area. Let me know Peter

peter snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Peter Kovago