Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

eletric seat track problem - 1999 Sierra?
Hey all, My dad just bought a 99 sierra with 100K miles, anyway, it has power cloth bucket seats, and they have a little foward and backwards play when you're driving. Both seats do it. Is there...
1
1

CruiseControl?
I thought I had a bad switch on my turn signal but one day I was playing with the brake pedal and my cruise worked. I went over a dump in the road and it shut off but as soon as I put my foot under...
2
2

Blazer LS (2000)
I just picked up a used Blazer LS 2000 model. The power seat (driver side) does not move. What is th elikely problem??? SImply I get no response when I try to move the seat by pressing the power...
4
4

mercedes 1983 300D
Had beautiful job on the body, paint done. Now the radio, tape deck, antenna and signal light do not work. The fuse blows as soon as it is put in. Where is my problem? Any help for a solution? Going...

2006 Chev Colorado Off Road
Are wheel seals a problem on these trucks? Have noticed lubricant splashed along side of the truck. Was advised that this is coming from the wheels. First told that the dealer would give me cleaner...
2
2

New Site for Shop Equipment
Check us out for lifts, oil reels, workbenches, exhaust hose and more!

Replacement Radio; Chimes
I know Crutchfield seems to be the preferred palce to shop for after- market radios. I was thinking of going to XM or Sirius and noticed in my 2003 Silverado manual that the factory radio (mine is the...
1
1

4L60E sudden failure
Hey, guys, We've got a fleet of 4X4 S10 blazers that we bought for our daughters when they were in college. Our "baby" drove her '93 back to Iowa on Tuesday, ran fine till she made a pit stop. When...
1
1

Trans Problems
I have a 98 chevy 1500 4x4 and reverse just quit working this morning, then later it drags the shift out between 1st and 2nd and the service engine soon light came on. any clues?
6
6

Rear axle question?
I have a 98 chevy 1/2 ton. I have the 9.5 inch 14 bolt rearend. I was wondering which other vehicles would have this same one. My pinion bearing went out which in turn ruined every gear inside the...
15
15

Update: 95 blazer idle/brake problems..
Gave up and took it into the shop yesterday.. afraid it was power brake unit.. Turned out to be carboned up ERG valve... effected both idle and loss of power braking.. Mac

Service Engine Light
1999 GMC Sierra 1/2 Ton 4x4 5.3 V-8 113k Miles Service Engine light has come on several times, each time I get a P4044(I think that's the number, generic emissions) Code. Replaced the Gas Cap &...
6
6

towing a chevy truck
I just had my 1999 Chevy Tahoe towed nad they did not use a flat bed can that mess up my truck
2
2

92 Silverado 5.7 TBI won't start..............
Got a problem, Got a 92 Silverado that was in a front end collision. Since the collision happened it wont start. I have spark and if I pour some gas down the TBI it starts right up. My problem seems...
2
2

diesel fuel
so how much sulphur (ppm) is in that red diesel fuel anyway? mc
3
3