Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Exhaust
'99 Chevy k2500 looking for kit to convert to duals out the back. Most places cover up to '98 and '00 on but not the '99. Will the kits for the '98 fit? 5.7 litre/350, duals up to muffler with 2 cats.

Brakes '99 k 2500
'99 Chevy k2500. I would like to change the drum brakes on rear to disc and can't find any info on this. No upgrade kits or aftermarket add ons. Any suggestions or advice?

'03 Suburban Horn?
Has anyone heard of a problem with the horn in the '03 Suburban? I've got the steering wheel with the Driver Information Center and radio controls. Yesterday, the horn wasn't working when hit anywhere...
2
2

Steering column removal.
How do you remove the steering column aluminum casing to expose the switches? I am having trouble with the headlight and wiper switches and need to replace them. Thanks, Andrew
3
3

95+ S-Series Power Locks
If anyone has had experience with working on the power locks of 1995+ S-Series, please email me. My email address is very evident in the from line. What has happened is the outer handle became loose...

99 Z71 Rear Rotors
I went to replace my rear pads on my Z71 and when I took the rotors in to get turned, they said they were wasted. He said he has been selling rotors left and right for 99's and 00's and even some 01's...

differences between the 02 and 03 models?
Hi, i know the new ones have that ugly front end, but other than that; is there any differences between the the older new body style and the new new body style?:) thanks TB
4
4

Re: Emission Warranty
If it's a loose heat sheild as is a common thing I doubt the warranty will cover it. It would be covered if the converter were to fail to function though...

Re: 2000 chevy 4.8 Best Engine Mod?
So don't leave us hanging ,how many more ponies did you get?
1
1

Re: Fuel Pressure? 99 SIlverado 4.8L
Thanks Doc. I work for a german car make, so we use the BAR fuel pressure guage. Ill try to convert the bar to psi. Thanks again.
1
1

Can I Buy GM parts online, instead of going to dealer?
I can't find a TPS connector at any of the part stores. They tell me I have to go to a dealer for it. I'd like to avoid this, so does anyone know where to buy parts like this online? Hatt
42
42

Replacing rear speakers
I just bought a 2000 Blazer ZR2. Love the truck but the rear speakers are kind of sad. I have some 6 x 9 Cerwin Vegas I would like to replace them with (if they will fit) but have no idea how to get...

~2003 K2500HD rear end problems
I don't really know how to explain waht's going on, but sometimes, when I take off from a dead stop, the rear end seems to have some sort of slip or engaging problem. Like I said, it's a hard thing to...
5
5

aftermarket accessories??
anybody know of any good places to buy aftermarket acceessories for trucks. preferrably with a good online catalogue. thanks
1
1

service engine soon light
I get this light on, first start up of the day. It seems the engine has to be cold to get it. I don't get any codes out of the computer though. If I shut the engine off and restart, most of the time...
8
8