Blazer LS (2000)

I just picked up a used Blazer LS 2000 model. The power seat (driver side) does not move. What is th elikely problem??? SImply I get no response when I try to move the seat by pressing the power button no matter what direction I want it to go. What would it cost to repair this depending on the scenario?

Thanks Manoj

Reply to
msood77

Shep

Reply to
msood77

Can you hear any motor noise, or is in not getting power?

If equipped with lumbar support, does that work?

if the motor works, check the seat brackets for loose bolts or stuff like kids toys jammed in the moving parts. DAMHIKT

Mac

mac davis

Reply to
msood77