1984 K5 BLAZER WITH VIBRATION PROBLEMS WITH 6" LIFT

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM I PUT A 6" LIFT ON IT AND NOW IT VIBRATION WHEN I TAKE OFF I HAVE 35X12.5 TIRES ON IT PLEASE
HELP I DON'T WAN'T TO QUIT NOW I'VE COME TO FAR TO STOP THIS IS MY BABY!!!
Driveline angles! More or maybe less of an angle on the rear-end should help! Allot of lift on not allot of wheelbase is begging for vibration! U-joint life will be shortened and greasing them should happen allot more often!
| PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM I PUT A 6" LIFT ON | IT AND NOW IT VIBRATION WHEN I TAKE OFF I HAVE 35X12.5 TIRES ON IT PLEASE | HELP I DON'T WAN'T TO QUIT NOW I'VE COME TO FAR TO STOP THIS IS MY BABY!!! |
Roger that on the driveline angle. Is it a 6" spring? (no blocks) easiest correction is to put shims under the spring pack to rotate the pinion upwards the desired amount. Available at most driveline or offroad shops.

Like this, if you don't have a local outfit that can supply them. Be sure to figure out the correct degree shim or you won't fix the problem. But even before that get your driveshaft checked out for balance maybe it simply threw a weight.
http://www.azkickin.com/tapered.htm

I have a feeling you're still using a slip yoke on that 205 transfer and that is a no-no with a lift of 4" or more. You will have to go with a SYE kit to eliminate the vibration, correcting the driveline angles should also be considered unless you wanna spend the big bucks on a CV driveshaft. Stay tuned with my latest post and maybe we both will find a SYE for the 205.
--
Mad Dog
'79 Scottsdale