K5 Blazer with Fisher Plow

I'm trying to get my plow going and am having problems. I needed a new hose and so I went to the Fisher dealer, got it and put it on. The plow will no raise or lower (i need to put the chain on the hook, but the piston is too high. I checked the fluid and it looked very low so i put more in. Gradually the blade responded to the left/right control but up/down still won't work. seems like the piston is frozen. What can I do?

Thanks!

Reply to
jpw