1993 chevy 4x4 5.7 stalls when its cold

A year ago I had problems with my truck stalling while stopping so I replaced the fuel pump. the problem was actually the ecm. Now its stalling at start up it gets a shot of fuel then quits, this will happen every time
I turn the ignition to the off position then try again until the engine is warm then it'll run fine. Every sensor has been replaced in the last year due to a trouble code that stays on for a faulty generator? I have a exaust manifold leak and gave the truck new plugs, rotor, distributor, and fuel filter a week ago. It ran fine for a week, now only once its warm. It acts like a choke problem but it only gets a small shot of fuel at a time, I'm leaning tward the ecm again. What do you think?
I checked the codes that I'm getting again, I was wrong about the one its code 35 iac valve which is new. The other code that I just started getting is 44 low voltage for up to 20 seconds to the o2 sensor.