1993 Mazda Navajo 4x4

Recently when I turn a corner, the car continues to pull in that direction. It may pull a mile, or even 5. Eventually it quits pulling. If I turn another corner in the other direction, it pulls that way. Strong pull. I suspect it is whatever makes it come back to center that is not working right. The power steering pump is full and doesn't leak. Any ideas? 3/13/06

Reply to
RLG

The condition is called "memory steer"..... tight ball joints or siezed axle u-joints are two of the most likely causes. I would avoid driving this thing until the concern is repaired...

Reply to
Jim Warman