1998 chevy blazer chevy wont start when its cold

I have a 19998 chevy blazer that wont start when its cold. If I wait a few hours until the sun comes up it starts with no problems. I live in Las Veagas so the average temp in the morning is about 36 not too exstreme, In input would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
woward

A vehicle of the future? 19998? Anyway: The first thing to look at is the battery!! Get it checked for a bad/weak cell....everything begins with the electrical source. If it checks out to be good, next is the charging system: alternator. If it is ok, check for slipping belt/bad cables/etc.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Bad battery.