1994 Silverado Wiring Help

Hi all, I'm preparing to install some equipment in my truck. I've got a 1994 K1500 with the 4.3L engine.
My fuse block has places for two extra fuses. One always on, the other
switched by accessories.
On the power distribution block under the dash, I've found the connections for these two fuses.
I've got 3 places for connectors that are always on (through the fuse) labeled white. There are 2 places for connectors that are controlled by the ignition (through the other fuse) labeled orange.
I've noticed that I have three other places for connections, labeled green, that are also always on, but don't appear to be fused.
Can anyone either confirm or deny my theory that the three labeled green are not fused?
Thanks in advance! NW