1999 suburban steering problem!!!!!!!

I have a 1999 chevy suburban and have replaced the evo on the steering column and the sensor at the ps pump and the valve inside the pump!! I still have
almost no resistence when steering HELP!!!!!!!
I had the same problem with my 98, and after I had a alignment done then front end felt alot tighter!