2001 gmc jimmy 4.3 vortec

ok, how do you change the number 3 spark plug that is behide the steering shaft? there is not a enough room for any tools that I have. is there a tool that you have to buy for the removely for this number 3 plug?
thank you thehawk93
Though the fender well, may need a long extension and a plug socket with a built on flex, not a seperate u joint.

-
Had the same problem, finally just took it to a mechanic and it took him over an hour just for that one plug. Good luck!!
thehawk93 wrote:

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:19:24 -0500, "thehawk93"

I went to Sears and bought a 3/4 " swivel-head ratcheting box wrench that fit on the SP socket. Got a little more room by sliding the rubber boot on the SS out of the way. HTH.
wrenden