INGNITION PROBLEM ON SUBURBAN 03

I HAVE A CHEVY SUBURBAN 1500 2003 I WAS DRIVING IT WHEN I RUN OUT GAS I PUT A GALLON OF GAS I PUT THE SWITCH IN ON AND THE LIGHTS ON THE DASHBOARD AND THE GAGES TURN ON, BUT WHEN I TRY TO STARTED, THE WHOLE THING TURNS OFF LIKE IF IT HAD A KILL SWITCH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, THE ALARM SYSTEM WORKS GOOD AND THE RADIO

Reply to
carlos9378

Hmmm, looks like your Capslock is malfunctioning as well.....what exactly do you mean by "when I try to started, the whole thing turns off like it had a kill switch". It won't crank? All vehicle electrical shuts off in the crank position? Is the fuel pump running? You need to be a bit more specific. Could be anything from a poor battery connection to a non-functioning fuel pump.

Reply to
Augustus

Clean your battery terminals.

Al