2002 GMC SONOMA 4x4 REAR DIFF.

Page 3 of 3

Or maybe he's just listing additional reasons for leaving the dealership(s).

You think it's personal? That's quite contrary to the truth. Any argument with Snoman is purely professional. (because is is so very not)

Obviously
"background in" is a phrase frequently used by Snoman. (just an observation)

Explains the generalized nature of some of your posts.

If you say so.

So does Snoman!

The "know it all people" comment was directed at SM. Nothing's changed. I still can't stand people like that, but I run into a lot less of 'em now.

SM's on 3 groups that I read, and posts a bunch of hooie on all of 'em.

It has been my firm belief for years that anybody taking automotive engineering classes should have to spend his summers in a dealership working for warranty rates on the stuff they will be designing when they grow up. I spent 8 years as a crew chief on F-4's back in the 70's. Took the class for my A&P and then never used it. Looking back on what I had planned in the aerospace field, I have no regrets about getting out.

I"m here on the group because I've been here since '99(was going by "Big Daddy" back in those days)and old habits die hard. Worked in GM dealerships for 18+ years. Always had some sort of Chevy because they were cheap and easily available. Now there's 2 Jeeps and an old F-100 out in the driveway. If I were to buy another Chevy it'd not be a new one(I'm kinda looking for a '62 Impala, actually). Actually, that's misleading...I'd not buy *any* brand of new car. -- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Um, what seal?

-