gmc sonoma problem

GMC Sonoma 1995 4 cyl.

I get a complete electrical shut down glitch while driving. Sometimes it's very fast just the radio goes out, and sometimes the whole truck shuts off.

Most of the time it quickly re-starts on it's own, but sometimes I need to pull over, wait and restart the engine.

Any ideas where to start on this one will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
jimz

TOP POST!! Sounds like you have a bad ground.... S Cook gmc sonoma problem Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, May 25, 2005, 4:36pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@tricomachine.com (jimz) GMC Sonoma 1995 4 cyl. I get a complete electrical shut down glitch while driving. Sometimes it's very fast just the radio goes out, and sometimes the whole truck shuts off. Most of the time it quickly re-starts on it's own, but sometimes I need to pull over, wait and restart the engine. Any ideas where to start on this one will be appreciated. Thanks Jim

Reply to
Steve Cook

The dealer have a chip based anti theft system installed in the truck? If so have the whole damned piece of garbage removed.

Reply to
Bob La Londe