1995 gmc sonoma 2.2L

My 95 Sonoma is sputtering when i shift gears,I've changed the fuel filter with little results and im going to change the plugs tommorrow.Any ideas on other reasons my truck would be doing this would be helpful.

Reply to
JessiLund

Change the plug wires. Scan for codes. If you got the waste spark, one bad wire can degrade 2 out of 4.

Bob

Reply to
BOB URZ

Well i've changed the plugs, helped alot but still notice it a little so i'll check the wires and such as you said Bob.

Reply to
JessiLund