64 Chevy 4x4 pickup what's it worth?

I know this is a hard thing to judge but I'm going to ask for opinions anyway....
1964 Chevy 1/2 ton long bed factory 4X4 pickup 73,000 documented original miles, 2 owners from new
6-cylinder, 4-speed. Driveline tight and quiet, everything works properly no p/s or p/b Arrow straight, rust-free western desert truck Just painted for the first time Interior metal perfect, does not even need paint seat is ripped missing tailgate, has camper shell 100% original condition new tires, brakes, tune-up.
I've been looking for an original low miles truck like this for 20 years.
Any ideas on value?