What's this worth?

I need to sell a truck in the North Texas area, trying to determine a fair price:

1996 F350 Crew cab Long bed 351W, automatic Very nice truck, a few dents. Was a family truck, used for boy scout activities High miles, but drives much younger

I need to sell it, but I've seen these things advertised at a very wide price range. Anyone have any experience or observations?

Thanks in advance. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Rex, Have a look at KBB.com. THey've been fairly accurate when I've bought and sold trucks over the last couple of years. One thing for sure, at least in Texas - it would be more valuable with the diesel.

Reply to
J Harris