What's it worth?

I have a 24v SIII FFR 109, roll bar, snorkel, 2 pairs snow chains, 2.25l, condition as expected for age, good runner, low milage (65,000km (note: not miles)), W Reg.

Any idea what it's worth...?

Reply to
anon418600J5

Hiya,

I might be interested in this - I woudl say about £350 - £500.

Yours

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

I'd have thought that if it has a recent MOT (and possibly some road tax) it would be worth quite a bit more than this. The dealer/landy shop near here in Hinstock was selling them for £1000-£1200 while he still had them.

Reply to
Tom Woods

I like your estimate better - do you want to buy it? ;-)

Reply to
anon418600J5

I've got enough vehicles thanks! ;)

Keep an eye on ebay and see what they are going for on there - Should be a fairly good guide of what the market is like at the moment.

Item 4630360356 sounds similar to yours.

Reply to
Tom Woods

I could be interested, send me some pictures to my e-mail address matey. We may be able to do some kind of deal?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

We may be able to do some kind

Even better, I've posted some here so you can all see my lovely landy -

(180k)
(231k)
(217k) Faces have been spray painted to protect the inocent (have a feeling that may be one of you...) :-)

These are a few years old, but it hasn't changed much. Since then the only big change is a dent in the front left wing (nothing a big hammer couldn't fix) where some clutz reversed into it while it was outside a garage waiting for an MOT. They also took out the left mirror (just the mirror bit, the holder is fine). I never bothered to fix the dent as I thought it added 'character' and I never used that mirror anyway... ;-)

I can take some new pix if you're still interested. The extinguiser comes with it, but no the hi-jack.

Reply to
anon418600J5

I'll take my camera out after lunch and get some upto date pix. Hertfordshire.

Reply to
anon418600J5

- yes, that is a hand throttledown there
- ok, so it's full of cardboard togo to the tip, but you get a good view of the roll bar, and there's a'workbench' at the front. (where the radios used to be)
- um, plenty of straps for pickaxes and stuff... and a big old nato tow hook
- um, the front.http://www.condommegastore.com/dent.jpg - that dent where some idiotreversed into it... and the paint is flaking... seems a bit more rust and flaking paint than last time I looked at it, but it is getting old! But despite the state of the outside the chasis looks ok as far as I can tell.

The tax runs out at the end of this month and I'm not sure about the MOT - I'll have to look it up.

Reply to
anon418600J5

Have you re-estimated your estimate...? 8)

Reply to
anon418600J5