81 Suburban A/c problem

I know this is reaching back. But I got a 81 Chevy suburban and the A/c system does not change vents when selected. Does anyone know where to get the factory vacuum hose set up for the a/c system??

Thanks ahead of time. J2
the vacuum switches in Burbs are prone to fail

I need the HVAC routing. Most of the links to the tubing are dry rotted. I have went total away from factory on the engine. So I am looking for the line or where the HVAC system gets its vacuum to work. The diaframs all seem to work correctly.

seem
Hi, I emailed you the web address to where I posted the diagram. The address unfortunately included personal information so I did not want to post it to the web. I hope it will helps.
mark
Chances are there is a pinhole leak in the diaphragm that opens or closes the intended vent, judging from the age of the vehicle this is probably the case. On the same note lets don't rule out the vacuum switch or amplifier. check for vacuum at the switch and go from there, i believe the Chiltons book for that year had the schematic you're looking for. -- George S.