87 Suburban for sale - Michigan

For sale 1987 Chevy Suburban. Came from Oklahoma this spring. No -I repeat - NO rust...anywhere. 4" lift on new Cooper 33's. Dual flowmasters, new paint,
conversion van seats, grill and headlight guard with 2 KC 8inchers.AM/FM cd.
350, 1/2 ton. puff of smoke on startup. cruise works, pw/pdl.
In Michigan. Actually in barn storage right now - I'm driving this truck in any Michigan winters.
6500$
see pics @ http://users.aol.com/my65notch/suburban.html
Thanks, Dan
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
A 350? In michigan?Man thats where i live and i love 350's,why are you selling it? from Chrissy(using my brothers comp.)

<<50? In michigan?Man thats where i live and i love 350's,why are you selling it? from Chrissy(using my brothers co>>
Well...........I'm not gonna lie......I got a line on a 4x4 Van...that's what I really -really want.... I thought the 'burban would satisfy my needs...but..get this....it's not big enough (interior).....yes...when i go camping I carry a TON of sh*t....I need something with some more interior space.
Thanks !
Dan
Sounds like Chrissy wouldn't know her ass from a hole in the ground... let alone know what makes a 350 work.
I dont care what the hell makes a three fifty work Tony,i do know that they are a good motor to burn tires with,im just along for the ride Tony Kimmell wrote in message

I always thought diesel fuel and a pack of matches was the best thing for burning tires... lol
You sound like the great American highschooler... I think I quit burning off tires when I started having to help friends replace their rearend gears. But remember, burning tires is the ONLY way to show others how truly awesome you are!! ;-)
Hell even my little 2.2L Sonoma will burn tires off... and get good mileage whilst doing it, too ;-)
Tony
On 17 Dec 2003 07:15:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net (Tony Kimmell) wrote:

I think most people quit smoking their tires the first time *THEY* have to replace them with new ones..... $200 a pop for my BFG AT's certainly keeps me from even thinking about it.
-Bret