For Sale in Oklahoma

Call the owner, not me!

This car has a lot of tremendous potential, but since I can't take it there, I'm passing the information to the SDC site, and this group.

The owner states it really loves the highway. I saved it from being chopped up for a dragster once, and hope it finds a good home again!

It had the original engine in it back then, don't know if the owner still has the original drive line or not.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Did he add Poncho trim to the rear fenders?

Reply to
zoombot

I don't know what, "Poncho trim," is, but he did add some shiny stuff between the stock moldings.

If I had thought of it, I would have done the same thing. When I first saw the car, it was white, with a black insert in that area. I like it better today.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

I thought you were a car guy, Dave - a Poncho is a Pontiac. Doesn't it look like 50's Pontiac trim?

Reply to
zoombot