'88 np 208 rebuild kits. WHERE TO BUY ONLINE???

I am trying to find a rebuild/overhaul kit (including bearings, seals and gaskets, as well as chain (Am having transmission rebuilt so I want to do t-case while it is out)). But I am having troubles finding a kit online, or
anywhere for that matter. It is from an '88 Blazer w/ a th700r4. All I keep finding is '80-'86. Anyone know where I can find what I am looking for?
TIA, J-P Coughlin
J-P,
I'm in the middle of rebuilding mine. I purchased a cheaper kit from KDS performance and I returned it since it did not have all the parts I wanted. I went through www.drivetrain.com. They had a great kit. I needed a complete rebuild plus extra parts and they hooked me up. I'm pretty pleased with them.

or
keep
I have my own rebuild business and have purchased from drivetrain and several other companies but KDS Performance always has the most complete kits out there...you must have received a defective kit!
Steve