Starter rebuild kit for 97 Honda Accord, where to buy?

I would like to get starter rebuild kit for my 1997 Honda Accord Ex but have hard time finding any. I am in Ontario, Canada but would get it online if one is not availabe locally. Can anyone direct me to one? Walter.

Reply to
Walter

"Walter" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

try

supplied the kit to replace my starter solenoid contacts and plunger.I am very satisfied.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Are you sure that address is correct? It does not display any auto parts web site. It seems that this address is not registered.

Reply to
Walter

"Walter" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

my apologies;it should be;