91 GMC Pickup brake light

I have a problem with my brake light coming on my 91 GMC pickup 4x4. The wierd thing is that if I keep the truck below 60 km hr. the brake light will not come on. As soon as I go over 60 km hr. the light will
come on. Could this be the speed sensor causing this problem? Any help would be apppreciated.
Yes, beside you master cylinder is the ABS module, unplug the connectors and be done with it. Cam

he he he....I unplugged mine right at the module on the master cylinder....