1999 Tahoe

Can anyone tell me about troubleshooting my service engine light.It's just come from service.The idiot 's at the dealership got the light to go out but did not give me a reason why it was on. Insert a catchy tag line or saying here DAVE PRICE snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net tel: 421-1154 Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

Reply to
DAVE PRICE

George

Take it to any Autozone, they'll scan the PCM for error codes for free and tell you where the problem is.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"