92 Blazer 4.3l TBI

My blazer when in park will idle ok and rev up just fine, but when its in gear it will drive fine until I put some gas to it, and then starts "sputtering" as if the gas wont catch in drive?? Anybody else had this
problem or know how to fix it?
Fuel pressure checked, fuel filter replaced?

-
Yes Ive replaced the plugs, wires, fuel filter, injectors and the throttle body gasket
Again, is the fuel pressure 10-13 psi?

-