Exhaust on my 92 s10 blazer 4x4 v6 4.3l

Howdy Gang!

I'm looking for some ideas... In the near future I will be needing to replace my exhaust from the cat convert all the way back due to rust and age on my 92 s10 blazer 4x4 v6

4.3l.

What ideas can you give me to give it a great sound?

JD

Reply to
JD Howell

Stock muffler and tailpipe. If it has less than 8 cylinders, stock is the only way to make it sound good, IMO. H

Reply to
Hairy

"JD Howell"

go straight pipe right off the cat. or use a blue bottle. that's about as tough as you can make it sound.

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

I don't know if it's the same or not but I ran a single glass packed muffler on my 89'. It give it a nice sound and it didn't sound like a import. Of coarse it don't sound like a V8 either.

I'm thinking of going twin tails off a single Thrush Turbo muffler on my 97 Blazer. I may end up with a signle tail depending on the price!

Please let us know how you make out.

Reply to
John Q Public