92 s10 blazer 4.3

Howdy gang!
I recently replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump and relay and the last couple days I have been having trouble while starting it up. It seems to start
easily but just after start up the engine "flutters" and sometimes even dies. Almost as if it is not getting enough fuel. But as soon as I start driving it clears up and will drive fine until the next time I go to start the engine. any ideas?
JD
--

http://jdhowell.ontheweb.nu /

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than