92 s10 blazer fuel pump/gauge?

Hey all I think I screwed up. I had to replace the fuel pump on my 92 S10 blazer, (not a major pain but rather uncomfortable). Now my gas gauge is not working! what did I screw up? I reconnected all the wires. If the float is shot where can I get a new one? Thanks Steve

Reply to
seeray

======================== Since you are going to have to pull the tank again anyway, you probably should get a new fuel sendor and put it in. It comes with the float on it and is available at any good parts place I would think. If not the dealer. Its posible you messed up by jacking around with the sender while you were replacing the pump, or the float is stuck on one of the tanks baffles.

Reply to
Scott M