93 Suburban Stalling Options

It has the 350 k1500 4x4, this truck always starts and nevers stalled,.. just happened with no warning, I went to start it and it didn't want to start so I pressed the gas pedal a couple of times and
cranked it over again it started rpms go up a little then 2 secs later it stalls, if I feather the gas I can keep it running,.. had my father in law look at it he said it was the fuel pump because he did a fuel pressure test with 8lbs of pressure, so he replaced the sending unit and pump and filter figurd that would fix it, Now when I start it the it will idle for the most part by it self, the rpms go between 500-1000 or so and if I try and give it gas and bring it to 2000 rpm and hold it there it will slowly die out and stall also if I turn on the headlights, press the brake lights, put the heater blower on, etc it will die out. Altenator and battery where bother replaced 2 months ago to So at this point I have no idea. thanks in advance for any help
I'd recheck the fuel pressure for starters, the regulator could be bad. The electrical problem sounds like a bad ground, alternator output issue, again get some gages on it an see what's what.