'94 S-10 Blazer.....4WD BROKEN

Hey to all...!!! My '94 S10 Blazer's 4wd is not working. I know this is a common problem, I just don't know the solution. It has the electric engage and will not
engage. The indicator lights for the 4wd do not illuminate. Can someone give me some ideas for repairs???
Lizard
actuator switch.......
--

"Pretty Man" < snipped-for-privacy@wanda.aol.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

No power coming into the accuator switch.!!!!!

fuse

============== hit it with a hammer.......
do a repost........
i got more ideas.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal....drops in a mushroom.....~ ~:~