4.3 replacement for a 94 S-10 Blazer

I have a friend who broke the starter mount off on his 94 S-10 Blazer. He is going to try JB weld as a temp fix but we don't know how long that's going to last.

His motor is worn out and he was looking for a replacement anyway. What years are compatible as drop in engines for a 94?

Thanks, Marc

Reply to
Marc

sidewinder

It happens more than you can imagine!

A bad front bushing in the starter, a bad tooth on the bendix, or a bad tooth on the flywheel, BOOM!

J-B might last one start if he's lucky!

Just get another motor!

Refinish King

Reply to