1995 S-10 4wd

My son is looking at a used 1995 S-10 Extended cab, 4 x 4. It is an automatic with the floor shift for the 4wd. The asking price is $2500 which seems about right but the big thing is the mileage. It has 204k on it. My son and the truck are in Ohio and I live in Texas. We are going up next week and need to know anything specific to look for.

Can anyone give me some insight?

Thanks, Karl

Reply to
Silverado

Look for another truck.....preferably full size.

skimmer

Reply to
NewsSkimmer